What are Piles?
Piles (Also known as ‘Hemorrhoids’) refer to abnormal swelling of the tissue in the anal canal. They are clusters of venous tissue inside the rectum and under the skin around the anus that swell gently to aid in elimination.
If you’re experiencing pain or distress from any of these conditions, immediately call the highly experienced Piles surgeon Visakhapatnam – Dr. Ramesh Baipalli and make an appointment today.
What are different types of piles?
There are two types of piles:
- Internal Piles
- External Piles
- Internal Piles form inside the rectum, where there is no skin, and, therefore, no feeling. Internal Piles frequently cause bleeding, discharge, soreness, itching, and a sensation of pressure.
- External Piles can be visually detected during check-up. They are present at the anal opening, covered by skin. They can be much more painful than internal piles, especially if a blood clot (lump) develops in piles.
What are the symptoms of piles?
- Rectal pain, itching or unusual burning.
- Bright red blood on toilet tissue or on stool
- Appearance of blue or red anal tissue pads
What is the treatment procedure of painless Laser Piles Surgery in Visakhapatnam?
- Laser surgery is the most advanced and painless technique for treating piles.
- During the procedure, the patient is given general anaesthesia to ensure a pain-free experience.
- This treatment is particularly beneficial for higher grades or severe cases of piles due to its uncomplicated nature and minimal bleeding and recurrence of piles.
- A fine laser beam is used to remove the affected tissue while leaving the surrounding healthy tissues unaffected.
- The surgery typically takes only one hour and is a day-care procedure, which means the patient can return home the same day after the laser piles treatment surgery.
- The post-surgery complications associated with this minimally invasive procedure are negligible. Patients can resume their day-to-day activities within 3-4 days but should avoid strenuous work.
What are the advantages of laser piles surgery in Visakhapatnam?
- Minimum pain – The procedure of laser piles treatment is known for its minimum pain as compared to other options. Many patients do not experience any pain during the surgery. If you are looking for experienced and qualified piles doctors, you can visit Dr Ramesh Baipalli’s clinic.
- Very minimal bleeding – Laser piles treatment offers a significant advantage over other treatment options as it minimizes the risk of bleeding and blood loss. This procedure effectively seals the blood vessels and tissues, which helps reduce the amount of blood flow during and after surgery.
Unlike other treatments, laser piles treatment does not harm the surrounding tissues in any way. Therefore, you can eliminate any concerns about blood loss and infection during or after the treatment. Our experienced and qualified piles surgeon – Dr Ramesh Baipalli can provide you with laser piles treatment at the clinic.
- Rapid treatment – Laser piles treatment is a convenient option due to its short duration. The procedure typically takes between 45 minutes to an hour, depending on the severity of the condition. This is significantly less time compared to other piles treatment methods.
Therefore, laser piles treatment is a suitable choice for those who wish to return to their daily activities quickly after the treatment.
- Quick discharge option – Patients can opt for piles laser surgery as it allows for a speedy recovery and discharge. With this option, there is no need for an extended hospital stay as patients can leave on the same day of the surgery.
- Rapid healing – Laser Piles treatment is an excellent choice as it initiates the healing process immediately after the surgery. The laser seals the muscle tissues, which reduces the recovery time significantly. Therefore, the recovery time for this treatment option is much shorter compared to other options for piles removal.
Early detection can save your life:
Rectal bleeding is a significant concern, and it’s crucial to ensure that there are no bleeding sources above the piles area. Polyps, which are growths or tumours in the rectum and colon, can develop into colon cancer if left untreated.
While small polyps don’t usually cause any symptoms, they can be detected using a colonoscope, a thin, flexible, fibreoptic tube. Detecting colon polyps early is critical as it can prevent cancer and potentially save lives.
Laser piles surgery in Visakhapatnam
If you need the best piles surgery treatment in Visakhapatnam or any other piles related problem, you can consult our best piles surgeon expert – Dr. Ramesh Baipalli and get an affordable, safe, and pain-free cure.
Schedule your appointment now!